Redshift Tray is a no-frills GUI for the excellent screen temperature adjustment tool Redshift by Jon Lund Steffensen. Redshift Tray allows you to:
- Quickly enable/disable Redshift: double-click the tray icon
- Force a full nighttime temperature adjustment, no matter what the actual time is
- Pause the temperature adjustment for x minutes via Right Control + End
- Adjust the screen brightness via Right Control + PgUp|Home|PgDn
- Optionally update your current coordinates every time you enable Redshift (e.g. when traveling)
It also includes a set of optional hotkeys. Admittedly, these are entirely based on my personal preferences, but since this program is put together in AutoHotkey, it’s easy to add your own hotkeys and remove the ones you think are rubbish.